Convert SWF to FLA-8% OFF
SWF to FLA Converter is a great decompiling application which allows you to convert Shockwave Flash movie .SWF files to editable Adobe Flash CS4 or CS3 FLA files. The SWF to FLA Decompiler can extract all components in sourche flash files and decompile them to FLA files with original elements remained.
In this tutorial, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to convert SWF to FLA files by Sothink SWF Converter.
Official Price:$79.99, with Coupon Code( BEIJ-VU2E-MVY) only $73.59, Coupon Code only valid on this www.swftoaviconverter.net.
How to Convert SWF to FLA?
Step1: Open the SWF File that You Want to Convert
1. Launch SWF to FLA Converter
2. From the "Explorer" window, browse to "swftofla" folder, and the snow.swf file is automatically appeared in the below panel.
3. Click on the snow.swf file, and then it will begin to play in the preview window. In "Resources" panel, click the "+" sign to expand the files, and then all of the elements contained in the SWF are analyzed and listed in this panel.
Step2: Export the snow.swf to a FLA File and View it in Adobe Flash
1. In the "Resources" panel, click "Export FLA". Now an Export FLA dialog is opened:
2. In the Export FLA dialog, the target FLA file is named as ~snow.fla by default. You can choose to give it another name or not. Click "Browse" button to choose a directory for saving the ~snow.fla file. And then please specify appropriate settings and click "OK". Now a SWF Decompiler dialog is opened.
3. In the SWF Decompiler dialog, choose FLA version for the exported ~snow.fla file and click "OK". And then another SWF Decompiler dialog is appeared:
4. Choose "Yes" in the dialog. The Adobe Flash program is launched, and the exported ~snow.fla file is automatically opened in it. You can see that all of the layers are recovered, the symbols and AS are also completely decompiled.
Step3: Preview the Exported FLA File in Adobe Flash
1. In Adobe Flash, choose File -> Publish Preview -> HTML. Now the exported ~snow.fla is begin to play in a new opened HTML page, and you will find that it is the same with your original snow.swf file.